Re: Definition of 'pop-up'

> Roberto Scano:
> Google Define found these definition for "pop-up window":

These definitions also apply to dialog boxes. I think that popup excludes
alert or confirm dialogs. A popup is special in that it occurs when the
*content* appears in a window which is different to the one the user was
interactiing with. It displays content.

Alan Chuter
Fundosa Teleservicios
achuter@teleservicios.es