Re: [techs] Test 80

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:30:23 -0400
To: "Katie Haritos-Shea" <ryladog@earthlink.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your comment.

That test (80) is still in the 'unconfirmed' state. It's still not ready for
review on the list and has a few errors, as you've noticed.

We've been working our way through the list of tests and should be dealing
with that one soon. I don't think it's assigned to anyone so, if you like,
it can be assigned to you.

Here's the current status of the test suite (document is a bit out of date):
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/checkstatus.html

Cheers,
Chris