Re: R: NEW: Issue #1544

From: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:47:56 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Matt May wrote:

[object and embed]
> When we're dealing with screen reader users, 99% of
> that market is on Windows, using IE or its ActiveX control.

Is a flash movie available to AT when included via object (no embed
fallback)? Or is it available to AT only when included via embed?

Is an embed element really necessary for users of AT which builds on top
of MS IE (as you say 99% of the market), which has at least some support
for the object element?
--
Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)