Re: SC as checklists

Hi,

I agree, the terms "Techniques" and "Tests" might be not sufficiently
clear to every reader. Maybe a more verbose text should be considered by
the group.

However, the WCAG 1.0 Checklist provides a link to the Guidelines
themselves, from there links lead to the Techniques Gateway, and only
from there to the technology specific Techniques. You really had to know
the full picture to find your way through this maze.

Here I am proposing links to the Techniques and Tests directly from the
Checklist. A small example of how this could look like:

---Example:

 * How to implement this checkpoint in:
  - HTML
  - CSS
  - ...

 * How to test for correct implementation in:
  - HTML
  - CSS
  - ...
---End Example