Re: SC as checklists

Shadi Abou-Zahra writes:

 > Personally, I prefer the simple version but propose the group provides
 > links from each SC entry to the respective Techniques and Tests (as
 > opposed to including them into the checklists as in the other version).

This is an interesting proposal as it stands partway between the two
versions. It is also similar to the WCAG 1.0 guidelines in which
checkpoints are linked to techniques.

Some have claimed that the links from WCAG 1.0 to the techniques are
not sufficiently prominent. I am not sure whether this is an
accessibility concern, or more a worry that inattentive readers fail
to notice them. Whatever the alleged problem is, any proposal to link
the 2.0 checklist, comprised of success criteria, to the techniques,
should include a design that minimizes the difficulty.