R: Statement of Guideline 4.2 needs work

Gregg Vanderheiden writes:
 > I like Loretta's posting too.
 >
 > But I think we should consider keeping the plug in ref.  people don't
always  > think of  plug ins as user agents and we should not figure they
will have  > read another doc.

Jason:
Perhaps we should remove it from the success criterion but include it as an
example in the informative material that follows the success criteria. Also,
is there a better term than "plug-in" which would be more amenable to
translation and more easily grasped by people who haven't heard of plug-ins?

Roberto:
What about "add-on" or "add-in"?