Re: XML in HTML

> In my view, the HTML Techniques document
> should include techniques that show how to include
> SVG or MathML (etc.) content in XHTML documents.

I don't think this is quite right because it's so open ended. Would the HTML
techniques have to show how to include *all* other technologies? What about
new technologies that come along?

There may be some overlap but I believe that each technology, like SVG or
MathML, describe how it should be included in (X)HTML content.

Cheers,
Chris