Regrets: December 2, 2004

From: Sailesh Panchang <spanchang02@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:18:37 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu> wrote:

Time: 21:00 UTC
(4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 8 AM Friday Eastern Australia)

Number: +1-617-761-6200, passcode 9224
irc.w3.org 6665, channel #wai-wcag

1 - Techniques Task Force report
2 - Test Suites & Checklists Discussion
3 - John's 18 November proposed change to guideline 1.1

4 - Miscellaneous Issues up for closure including those below and any others
that come up as issues list cleanup progresses.

Issue 292

Passive vs. Active Voice - believe John's rewrites this summer closed
this issue. Does the Group agree?

Issue 376

Seems to be a user agent issue. Does the group agree that this is not a WCAG
issue but a User Agent issue?

Issue 392

Who do we want to identify as our target audience(s) in our requirements
doc?

Issue 317

Need to clarify the group's position on color. What are the Groups thoughts?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center