Re: [Techs] CSS and invisible labels for forms

From: <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:38:36 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Gez wrote:
...... It would be interesting to know whether Becky used linked style
sheets or
imported style sheets........
</>

I used inline styles in my examples.   I have tested using a linked and
imported style sheet and the results are the same.  The screen readers
will read labels marked as display:none or located offscreen via css.

-becky

Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect

IBM Emerging Internet Technologies