RE: First draft: proposal for guideline 4.2 level 1

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:30:24 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Jason White writes:
 > What have I missed?

6. To require that the technology be implemented by a user agent
   conforming to UAAG 1.0, but to provide an explicit list, in WCAG,
   of technologies that can be reasonably relied upon even if there
   are no UAAG-conforming user agents that implement them. In other
   words there would be a general rule and a list of exceptions built
   into the guidelines. I don't like this solution but I list it here
   for completeness.