Re: [Issue 673] Proposed definitions for text, Unicode, non-text content (without typos)

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:40:29 +0200 (MEST)
To: wendy@w3.org,ishida@w3.org,duerst@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> text
> A sequence of characters included in the Unicode character set.
> [...]
>
> Unicode
> In this document, we use "Unicode" to refer to the Unicode
> character set [...]

Ain't it (strictly speaking) the "/Universal/ character set", not the
"Unicode character set" -- or are both terms exchangeable? (I guess Richard
can clarify this?)

Regards,
 Jens.

PS.
Don't looked for other replies on this post, so apologies if this was
already mentioned.

--
Jens Meiert
Interface Architect (IxD)