Re: Microsoft patented keyboard-navigation?

From: Jon Hanna <jon@hackcraft.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:33:13 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: Rotan Hanrahan <Rotan.Hanrahan@mobileaware.com>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

> I see a job opportunity, for working at the US patent Office. (Along the
> lines of "When I am an evil mastermind I will employ a 5-year-old to
> review my plans  for world domination and point out the flaws that any
> 5-year-old could see").

I'm reminded of the patent lawyer who was trying to explain what he did for a
living to his daughter and ended up with her having the patent on using a
playground swing with a side-to-side rather than back-and-forth motion.

No, I'm not making this up, really.

--
Jon Hanna
<http://www.hackcraft.net/>