RE: [Techs] Draft Gateway Techniques for Guideline 1.3

Hi John,

I meant that they were beyond the guidelines - if you have them at Level 1.

If you put them with a SC that is at an appropriate level they may be fine
as strategies.

We need to be very careful about what we post as interpretations of the
guidelines - or they can change the meaning and scope.  Oops I meant the SC
mostly - but guidelines too I guess

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.