Re: Monday, 30 August brainstorm about conformance profiles

From: Gez Lemon <gl@juicystudio.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:04:47 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Wendy Chisholm wrote:

> We decided to meet on Monday, 30 August at 6 p.m. New York/
> 8 p.m. London/Tuesday 8 a.m. Melbourne.

I'd like to attend. I'll be using mIRC, which I've never used successfully
before. If anyone has any tips on how to connect, I would appreciate them
:-)

There's 5 hours difference between New York and London, so will it be at 11
p.m. rather than 6 p.m. in London?

Best regards,

Gez

Supplement your vitamins