Re: Access key background information

From: <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:47:31 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Sailesh searched the archives and mailed out some useful access key
information after the last meeting, thanks (Access key background
information Sailesh Panchang (Thursday, 5 August).

There has certainly been a fair amount of discussion on the list about
access keys and several different proposals over time.  While I don't
believe everyone was in agreement about the access key proposal discussed
last week, I still would like to work on creating a list of common uses
for access keys.  This is the list that I have proposed, it incorporates
some of the list from the UK government (see Sailesh's post) and
additional items I have incorporated from other sources:

home page
site map
search
help
contact information
navigation
main content
next / previous - navigate to the next item or resource (could be a page,
month in a calendar component, chart in a series, etc.)
portlet
menu

Are there others that should be added to this common list?

thanks,
-becky

Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect