RE: questions re: task for 3.2?

Hi Tim - I can answer some but not all of your questions.

Yes, many of the end-to-end analyses that we assigned last week have already been done. The actions from the meeting [1] were to extend those mappings to include test cases. Possibly the fact that guidelines and techniques mapping is already done will facilitate that, but maybe not.

We absolutely want to consider more than HTML. We have had a bias to HTML, because it is widely supported and because individual members of the group are more familiar with it. But we need to move away from that as soon as possible. Our ability or failure to create non-HTML test cases for the guidelines will be important feedback to the guidelines development process.

We are also attempting to consider internationalization and device independence. We have had some coordination with those groups in the past and plan to do more. If you raise questions around that on the list probably someone from those groups will see your message and be able to respond.

Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/08/04-wai-wcag-irc