Re: New internal draft of HTML techniques

From: Paul Bohman <paulb@cc.usu.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:07:50 -0400
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Becky wrote:

While I don't have any problems cautioning people on the use of
tabindex, I do want to make sure that we don't completely discourage its
use.

My response:

Right. I don't want to discourage it, but I don't want people to think
it's necessary under all circumstances either. That's why I prefer
saying "Ensure a logical tab order..." and not "Create a logical tab
order..."

--
Paul Bohman
Project Coordinator