RE: Javascript alternatives not necessary?

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:35:21 -0500
To: "'Fentress, Robert'" <rfentres@vt.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Interesting question.  I wouldn't think something that requires a particular
computer and browser was accessible. But then could flash ever be accessible
because it requires its own player?  (though it does work on some different
platforms ) .....

Hmmmm   a good question to discuss. I think I know generally where we are
but as I think of it , I'm not sure exactly where we are.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center