Re: Javascript alternatives not necessary?

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:06:07 -0700
To: Lee Roberts <leeroberts@roserockdesign.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

But Michael was just using Flash as an example for a more general question.
We'd like these guidelines to stand for a long time, and technology will
continue to change.

Supposing that Flash did have support on Mac and Linux. Would that change your
answer? Are there any conditions that wouldn't require a text alternative?

	Loretta