Proposals

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:16:53 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I have a simple proposal for the conformance claim for sites were old content is WCAFG 1.0 and new and ( potentially some old content) is WCAG 2.0 then these sites could claim a WCAG 2.0 transitional conformance.

I would suggest that a simple WCAG 2.0 transitional claim would not need to state what pages are WCAG 1 and what is WCAG 2 , but would imply that each page conformance to one or the other.

Keep well
Lisa