Re: Issue #832 Clear link text, etc. (action item)

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:59:17 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I took an action item just now to try to write a success criterion for
clear link text responding to issues raised in  today's call.  Here is
my proposal:

<proposed>
The destination of each link is identified in words or phrases that
occur in the default presentation or can be programmatically located.

</proposed>

I would prefer that this criterion be placed under Level 1 but can live
with it at Level 2.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.