Re: Backoffice: must conform to WCAG?

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:19:31 +0100 (MET)
To: jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au
Cc: rscano@iwa-italy.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> Question: is there a more accurate way of defining or characterizing
> content  which is not designed to appear in a user interface?

I think 'designed to appear in a user interface' is sufficient, ahem. Or
something like 'designed to be used by human beings', assuming you're not
creating a document for your own use alone. -- It's interesting that such a
discussion starts 'decades' after first efforts to make documents accessible.

 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert
Interface Architect