RE: Personae

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:08:35 -0000
To: "'Joe Clark'" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, "'WAI-GL'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

If you use personae for Web stuff (at least), please consider using personae
that represent multiple cultures.  As a Brit, I find the personas described
for MSN at this link leave me feeling quite alienated from the MSN product.
I hope they are not the only personas used for MSN's global rollout.

RI

<http://advertising.msn.com/home/MSNPersonas.asp>

--

  Joe Clark  |  joeclark@joeclark.org