spelling errors in new draft

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:08:54 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I noticed a couple of typos in 3.1 success criteria 3 in the editorial note
at the bottom of the criteria. Notice missing spaces and "whenver" instead
of "whenever"

...when the "original"can't be made accessible any other way, and then
require that the text-only variant be updated whenver the
"original"changes...

				Editorial Note:  WCAG 1.0 and Section 508
both allow text-only variants only in cases when the "original"can't be made
accessible any other way, and then require that the text-only variant be
updated whenver the "original"changes. That seems to have dropped out of
WCAG 2.0, but we think we need to reinstate it.

Blessings
David MacDonald
www.eramp.com