RE: diacritic marks from by way of Wendy A Chisholm

From: Reuven Nisser <rnisser@ofek-liyladenu.org.il>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:44:49 +0200
To: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Cc: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello Joe,
First of all I would like to apologies if I offended you in any way.

My talk with you was not private. It started from something I posted to the
list. I accidentally sent a reply to your posting only to you instead of to
the list. I thought the discussion needs still to address the whole list so
I posted back my replies to the list.

Please keep in mind that each call has two ends. Your private email is
private as long as you do not send it to anyone. Once it reaches another
person, he can do with it what ever he like. You can ask for the email to be
kept private and usually the second person should comply but this is not the
case.

I am here to develop accessibility guidelines and I hope to be able to do
it. There is no room for private interest which can not be published in the
list.
Thank you,
Reuven Nisser
Ofek Liyladenu