Re: 04 Feb 2004 - Techniques Task Force of the WCAG WG Teleconference Minutes

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:49:01 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> ACTION: tim go through css spec and create exhaustive list of which
> properties can be used with absolute vs relative units. (issue 728)

Well, that's gonna take weeks. In any event, I want us all to be very
clear that px is a relative unit *by spec* and in reality:

<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/syndata.html#length-units>

I'm sure that will come as a huge shock. I would put this under the
heading "The truth hurts."

--

  Joe Clark  |  joeclark@joeclark.org
  Author, _Building Accessible Websites_