Re: Access Key alternative -in the wrong place?

From: Andy Heath <a.k.heath@shu.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:48:55 +0100
To: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

>>I'm all in favor of an intermediate stage such as using
>>EARL for tools output for some kinds of property.
>
> you are loading me hear, Earl, as I understand it, gives you away to
> report conformance.

I'm not an EARL person (I'm a human person :) )
but it seeems to me that the word conformance
is bandied about willy-nilly and I was under the impression it
was possible to use EARL to talk about properties in a positive
way such as the transformability of content or the control flexibility
as referred to in IMS ACCLIP.

andy
--
andy