RE: 2.1 level 3 needs rewording

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:54:13 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Gregg Vanderheiden writes:

 > 	"1. Content is designed so that it can all be operated from a
 > keyboard or keyboard interface."

If I understand rightly, this new wording is simply intended to
clarify what is currently at level 3, and not to make any substantive
change. The difference between level 1 and level 3 is that at level 3,
the exception for interactions that cannot be described in a sentence,
doesn't apply.

Assuming this is right, I agree with Gregg's latest proposal as quoted
above.