Da: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] Per conto
di David MacDonald
Inviato: giovedì 3 giugno 2004 22.30
A: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Oggetto: the the word "short" measurable

Level 3 Success Criteria for Guideline 1.5

1.	Audio content does not contain background sounds OR the background
sounds are at least 20 decibels lower than the foreground audio content with
the exception of occasional short sounds. [V]

Do we need to give a definition of “short” in Guideline 1.5 Level 3?

…Access empowers people...
           …barriers disable them…

                        www.eramp.com <http://www.eramp.com/>