3.1 - simple writing...

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:07:15 +0300
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Simple writing has been moved down to level 3

<Quote> "There is a statement associated with the content asserting that
the Strategies for Reducing the Complexity of Content (the following
list) were considered."</Quote>

I can not see why this is not level one.

But you all probably know that.

why can't every site at least consider writing clearly? And the
existence of a  statement (possibly in meta data) seem to me to be
testable

I think someone needs to explain it to me over a beer or something.  I
just don't get  it

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the  <http://www.ubaccess.com/> UB Access website

UB Access - Moving internet accessibility