General comment on agenda email

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:07:15 +0300
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
General comment folks
Because of the time of the calls it is very hard for me to attend

I check the list regally, and try to attend calls where I think it is
the most important to attend. however I seem to always miss the ones on
writing simply, and hierarchal structure (either that or the new changes
did not get an agenda item for the call)

perhaps a  structure to the agenda email would help

suggestion:
 a summary of the  topics or at least the  guideline could be given in
words -not a  number with a link.

Reason - the numbers keep on changing (see 3.1's history) so for thoughs
of us with memory impairment, keeping track is out the question, and
home  - old computer...slow modem..dial up account )

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the  <http://www.ubaccess.com/> UB Access website

UB Access - Moving internet accessibility