RE: Action item: new examples for Guideline 3.1

Help me out, Joe.  If suggesting that users check the URL is a good way
to help people confirm that they've arrived at the right place, doesn't
that impose a more intrusive requirement on content providers-- to
provide meaningful filenames?  How does that work when the pages *and*
the URLs are dynamically generated, and the URL contains a set of
variables and values rather than text that's meaningful to people?

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute