RE: Issue 556 and 669 (and 506 definition of structure)

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:21:54 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Using something in the informative section as an example is one thing.  But
if we put an example in a definition, -- and the definition is of a term
that is in level 1, - then by definition, that is an example of what is
required in level 1.

So we should not put examples in definitions that are not level 1 examples
unless the term only appears in lower level items.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center