Re: [techs] Acronyms and abbreviations

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 10:20:43 +0200
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 8:05 AM
Subject: RE: [techs] Acronyms and abbreviations

I think that is good.   And I think you expand an abbreviation when you
spell it all out.  So I think that works too.

I do wonder what the difference between users with and without
disabilities
is on this one.   Is there?  We should spell it out in the examples.  Or
else this is just a general usability issue.

Roberto Scano:
Why not expand the first time and put also definition/expansion inside a
glossary ?