RE: [techs] Acronyms and abbreviations

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 01:05:15 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I think that is good.   And I think you expand an abbreviation when you
spell it all out.  So I think that works too.

I do wonder what the difference between users with and without disabilities
is on this one.   Is there?  We should spell it out in the examples.  Or
else this is just a general usability issue.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center