RE: Example: Real-time feed of satellite photos

I think the answer comes from our 'scoping' approach which allows you to
specify which parts of your site conform at what levels. (see decision from
about 3 weeks ago).

Regulators may want to specify that specific parts of a site or specific
types of content conform to level but our current approach is that our
guidelines do not.

We may later have a doc which makes suggestions on issues like this - but we
do not currently have this as part of our guidelines per recent discussions
and decisions.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.