RE: [techs] Gateway Techniques suggestion

The Accessibility Institute Web site's How-to section includes scenarios like these.  For example, our Graphics section includes short tutorials about the following items:

Alt Text for a Logo
* Alt Text for Decorative Images and Spacers
* AltText for a Link that contains both Graphics and Text
* Including a Graph and Its Description on the Same Page
* A Graph with a Description in a Separate, Linked File
* Associating a Graph and its Description with the longdesc Attribute
list end
If anyone has a chance to look at these, I'd be glad of any feedback.  Each tutorial includes a working example, a brief description of the example, a slightly longer rationale/explanation of the technique employed, a link to source code for the example, an audio recording of JAWS reading the example (and a text transcript ofwhat it says), plus a link to the relevant WCAG 1.0 checkpoints and Section 508 (US) requirements.  The source code and applicable standards links open in new browser windows, as per the preference of our users.

http://www.utexas.edu/research/accessibility/resource/how_to/index.html

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!