RE: Form and label element association

I heard somewhere (perhaps from someone at Freedom Scientific?) that the
company plans to propose the context-help attribute as an addition to
XHTML sometime in the future. If that happens, then we can recommend
that developers use it.  But in the meantime-- proprietary attributes
line the road to madness for end-users and developers alike.

My two cents' worth.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!