RE: Examples of language changes in websites

Hi Kynn and list,

Thank you for reading my article. I'm sorry the only thing you found worthy
of comment was one word.

I used the game example to give some context for my article, to illustrate
how much English words and phrases are a part of the Dutch every day
language.

The game is called "bullshit bingo", not "bovine excrements bingo" or
another more acceptable term. Of course, it was never my intention to offend
anyone, I just called the game by it's regular name. I would never use the
word to reflect upon other people's ideas in a professional context.

Yvette Hoitink