Re: W3C form usability:'tabindex' for forms

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Al Gilman wrote:

>Has the WCAG group been briefed on the usability evaluation that was done
>recently concerning the WAI site?
>
>How are we following up on these point on the top page for W3C?  The missing
>labeling on the search page should be a priority trouble report from the
>perspective of the WAI.
>
>Al

As was the case with IG discussion about the WAI page - there is an address
listeed on the homepage for sending feedback. Me experience has been that the
response for the W3C Home Page, especially on accessibility issues, is rapid.
In this case teh label element is correctly marked up according to the
specification, so the problem might be the browser or browsing environment.

chaals