RE: [techs] Techniques teleconference 12 November 2003

From: Craddock, Michael P <michael.p.craddock@boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:27:07 -0600
To: "Michael Cooper" <michaelc@watchfire.com>, "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Sorry I missed this Michael and WAI members, I ended up wearing my fireman's hat most of the day putting out fires and attending to other emergencies... good news though, Boeing announced 30 new plane sales to China yesterday!

Please keep me posted on the next meeting.

Thank you,
The Boeing Company
p 312.544.2931 | c 312.371.8134 | f 312.544.2082 | w www.boeing.com/

"doog si efil"-mirror me