Fwd: so, throw all those wonderfull navigation aids away! (RE: Accesskey: there are "techniques"?)

From: Tom Croucher <tcroucher@netalleynetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:03:21 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

This relates to the whole access keys debate. Although I don't necessairly
agree with the system, i think it is important we looks at any potential
emerging systems. Perticually ones which are being promoted as "It is hoped
that the format presented by UB Access will become the worldwide standard
for page maps on accessible websites."

Tom