Re: [html-techs] New HTML Techniques for WCAG 2.0 *rough* draft

Hi Roberto,

Following the thread:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2003AprJun/0294.html>

for such a simple layout example, which linearizes clearly, maybe a null
summary might be adequate. Listening to the proposed summary a few times
in a screen-reader can be quite annoying (this remark comes from real
screen-reader users, not from me). On the other hand, the aforementioned
thread did not seem to reach a consensus.

Regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - mailto:Carlos.Velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik (FIT.LIFE)