RE: [html-techs] New HTML Techniques for WCAG 2.0 *rough* draft

This is just a thought...

The GEO group decided to use only XHTML for its examples, to encourage
people to move to standards based authoring. If you feel this is a good
idea you should use lower case element names below.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C