RE: REF 2.4b - a second required success criteria

Another good edit John.   Will use this in the build we are doing

For everyone's information -- at the phone meeting today (yesterday now) we
decided to put all the recent edits and suggestions into one document  so it
was easier to view them all together.

This is not the master -- but a copy that is being edited just for this
review.  We will post it in a bit.  It will have all the edits with links
back to the comments that go with them.

Ben gets a big Thank You for doing this.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center