Re: RE numbering proposal

From: Marco Trevisan | Bazzmann.Com <info@bazzmann.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:06:36 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
CC: gv@trace.wisc.edu

Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

> But then don't you end up with a number scheme that looks like
>
> N1AAA2    ??

Mmmmhhh... I think is a good numbering proposal. Maybe we could
use a different method to "rendering" it:

[N.4] M1: where inconsistent or unpredictable responses are essential
           (...)

[N.4] M2: wherever there are extreme changes in context, one of the
           (...)

Or, mixing the letter reference and number of checkpoint:

N(3.4) M1: where inconsistent or unpredictable responses are essential
           (...)

N(3.4) M2: wherever there are extreme changes in context, one of the
           (...)

What about? Too complex?

--
Bazzmann Labs - Accessibilita', usabilita', webdesign e standard W3C