From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Chetwynd
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:34 PM
To: Matt May
Cc: gv@trace.wisc.edu; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: RE numbering proposal

Gregg,

as if I need to spell it out, I agree with Matt, and would prefer, one
English word such as Navigation to be included as a topic marker
Presumably this word could be translated for localisation

AAA is clearer than 1,2 ,3 in my opinion as AAA is clearly the best,
whereas 1 and 3 are arguable.....similarly with A and C

thanks

Jonathan