Techniques For HTML Rough Draft

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:00:43 -0500
To: "WAI GL \(E-mail\)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I've created a (very) rough draft of the techniques for guideline 3.1
(navigable) and posted it at:
http://www.aprompt.ca/TechniquesDraft1.html

This is really just the techniques from the AERT that seem to fit the new
3.1 guideline. These techniques are referenced by title but in the final
document they would be filled out as in the AERT.

I've placed the techniques under the 3 categories of minimum, level 2 and
level 3 as I thought they fit.

Before going any further I thought I should see if I'm on the right track.
What's right or wrong with this document?

Chris