Re: character Input -- Checkpoint 2.1 (revisions from Jan 8 Telecon)

From: Marco Trevisan | Bazzmann.Com <info@bazzmann.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:52:19 +0100
To: ishida@w3.org
CC: gv@trace.wisc.edu, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Richard Ishida wrote:

> tabbing, etc. etc.).  Just saying 'keyboard' covers all that though,
> doesn't it?

I think Richard is right, I think "keyboard" better explain the way
to ensure alternative support when mouse is off, or other situations.

Perhaps we could keep "keyboard" or "keyboard and speech input" (or
some other alternative input term), and try to better explain it
with some informative example.

mmmhhh...

--
Bazzmann Labs - Accessibilita', usabilita', webdesign e standard W3C