RE: character Input -- Checkpoint 2.1 (revisions from Jan 8 Telecon)

Yes, I take your point there.

Perhaps you could say "keyboard or microphone"?  I think you mean to
include speech input, right? Trying to spell out which keys on the
keyboard seems problematic and unnecessary (in addition to graphic
character keys and cursor keys there are many other control keys such as
alt, ctrl,  alt-graph, context-menu, start, function keys, shift and
caps lock keys, ime-dedicated keys in East Asian keyboards, scrolling,
tabbing, etc. etc.).  Just saying 'keyboard' covers all that though,
doesn't it?

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C